Night Time Rainbow Night Time Rainbow

Big meaning but lack of show :)

I got your message. I mean message brought by your clip. Every life is just a windiw, and it may be different, but same time all that moments (windows) appear on everyone's life. It is just a shorten version of sparcles, everyone can witness in his life.
All is very simple and easy to get.
Anyway I pit 6 in order to inspire you to work better on graphics. Idea is very good. But show needs improvement

Keep up the good work and never give up!

NikoShark

PS: thnx for putting my Love Trance track into the most romantic moment of the clip ;)

Brown-Acid responds:

thanx for such a nice respose (had no idea people got messaged).....this was only a fun experiment trying out atmosphere.....cos i didnt want to stray away from my main project......

DJ Clyme - Flight DJ Clyme - Flight

Hey this made me dance like an acid maniac lmao
This is an awsome work but one thing is really missing - change of melody. I mean that you have 4 harmony chords playing all track long. Just a change to smth and then back to these chords (like a chorus) would do a great job for this track!
I am not giving a 4 but a 4.5 though as I am still dancing (jumping mostly)

Press Pause Part 2 Press Pause Part 2

Awsome!

The sound, the move, the harmony... awsome. Keep up the great work!
Btw please add some reverb on snare. It will make it more wavy... And just a little bit harder multy-compressor. Also exciter would really do a good job.
Anyway it already sounds good. Claps on 3.10 sound a bit cheap. Some instruments need more surround effect.
IMHO. 5/5, 10/10

Beyond The Sea ((Kahnkahn)) Beyond The Sea ((Kahnkahn))

HOW did it become a top of the week?

Pleasse tell me how could the same become a TOP of the WEEK? May be it is a paid option?

kahnor111 responds:

I was just as surprised as you bud.