DJ Clyme - Flight DJ Clyme - Flight

Hey this made me dance like an acid maniac lmao
This is an awsome work but one thing is really missing - change of melody. I mean that you have 4 harmony chords playing all track long. Just a change to smth and then back to these chords (like a chorus) would do a great job for this track!
I am not giving a 4 but a 4.5 though as I am still dancing (jumping mostly)

Press Pause Part 2 Press Pause Part 2

Awsome!

The sound, the move, the harmony... awsome. Keep up the great work!
Btw please add some reverb on snare. It will make it more wavy... And just a little bit harder multy-compressor. Also exciter would really do a good job.
Anyway it already sounds good. Claps on 3.10 sound a bit cheap. Some instruments need more surround effect.
IMHO. 5/5, 10/10

Beyond The Sea ((Kahnkahn)) Beyond The Sea ((Kahnkahn))

HOW did it become a top of the week?

Pleasse tell me how could the same become a TOP of the WEEK? May be it is a paid option?

kahnor111 responds:

I was just as surprised as you bud.

Absolute Lucidity Absolute Lucidity

Very good.

Once again bad sound :( You do it specially? I mean like copyright protection or smth?
I like your works! Keep it up!

Red Ice Red Ice

Very nice tunes,

Hi!
I hear that you have good sence of harmony, good ideas and playing really nice.
The only minus is the sound quality. Drums session also sounds not very nice.
I like the tune very much, but I have feeling that it is too much of that electric piano sound, it does not let the composition wave up. It is my opinion.
For all the rest I say - very good tunes!

BatesyBates responds:

Thanks for the review! I am aware of the sound quality, yeah my studio is very basic at the moment, and I don't have a lot of money to upgrade it. I'm glad you enjoyed my music though, that really means something to me.

An Apple for Nudes An Apple for Nudes

Poor orchestration, good idea.

Hey, you are very tallented. You need to work on orchestration, may be with someones help, but I say again, you are very talented, listend to your music and liked the most.

Brawl Spot Deluxe Brawl Spot Deluxe

Very nice!

I give 10/10 to this composition, as it is really good. Very good harmonies, splandid. Good sound. Amazing guitar. The only thing missing is good lyriks with vocal. Keep up the great job! Very professional!

Rig - Zombies in Space! Rig - Zombies in Space!

Fantastic!

It is really fantastic!!!!

dig your own grave dig your own grave

Very positive and Gothic.

Very positive name the song have.... thus same as the song it is.
Keeps the faith that after life there is enother life with... eating people, drinking blood.
Anyway I like the harmony.

stoofighter responds:

actually i dont have lyrics for it yet so it has no title, i knew a name like that would probably attract fans of metal lol

Super Mario Bros.3 (Orch.Ver.) Super Mario Bros.3 (Orch.Ver.)

Perfect

Vwey good and professional!